At the corner of Sturges and Mark Street in Hermit Park there's some new shiny equipment that has little AND big kids excited!
Corcoran Park is open now with a heap of features that will give you hours of free entertainment.
The FULL FENCED fun zone features:
- Fort with slide, rock climbing wall, rope climb and low entertainment for little ones
- Large rope climb with balancing apparatus
- Dule set with toddler seat
- Race car seesaw
- Round swing seat
- 2 gazebos with bench and seats
- BBQ facility
- Waste bins
- Drinking fountain
- Shade sails
- Majority rubber soft fall with sand around swingset
- Concrete road around play equipment for bikes/trikes/ scooters and has mini road signs
A bonus to all of that will be a big kids/adults obstacle course coming soon right next door!
The new additions have got locals excited to give it a go, check out some of the photos!